Thursday, July 16, 2009

Let them off the hook

Today and Yesterday someone just tore me down. Just insulted and insulted me. You know what I let it go. None of the things this person said were true. So I went to the bible..Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. So I forgave them. You might have someone who just messed up your day or week and you are struggling to forgive them. God can help you do it. There was a man who was ministering in Germany after world war II. He gave an alter call and a man came forward who was in Hitler's army and had been one of the cruelest guards. The man who gave the alter call was in his concentration camp. But something happened nobody expected..He stuck out his hand and said if I can forgive you so can God!

No comments: