Thursday, July 9, 2009

Failure

If I had not failed some many times and in so many ways would I be brave enough to succeed? It's a question I ask myself today. I have been ripped apart for some of the decisions I've made and places I failed. I have had people threaten my life for some of them.(which is never a good thing) So after all that and wanting to quit and give up. I found a great deal of success with a new opportunity I had with a new friend. We went out in August 2006 to make a special for the tv station we work in. One month later it was in 1 online store and 1 local border's book store. The sales were amazing. There were actually waiting lists for our dvd. Talk about shock. So then we sat back down and thought to do another. The first dvd in the mean time expanded to include over 10 stores in Ohio including Border's Books, Barns and Noble, Joseph Beth book stores and even gas stations. Our 2nd dvd which we put much more work into was featured on the Today show almost 1 year ago. So after failing in so many things I was strong enough to succeed. I feel like that is how all our lives can be. ...think of all the people in the bible who struggled until they reached out to God.

No comments: