Monday, May 20, 2013

Don't Give Up

We all have times when we think we can't do it anymore.  You want to quit praying or trusting God for something that has been taking quite a while.  We might not even be able to see what God is doing because we are so overwhelmed by our emotions that we are spiritually blind.  Please take some time to read these three scriptures and proclaim them over your life today and everyday until you believe it!

“And you shall remember that the LORD your God led you all the way these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and test you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not.”  Deuteronomy  8:2 (NKJV)

 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is there anything to hard for Me?”  Jeremiah 32:27 (NKJV)

I called on Your name O LORD, from the lowest pit. You have heard my voice: Do not hide Your ear from my sighing, from my cry for help. You drew near on the day I called on You and said “Do not fear.”  Lamentations 3:55-57 (NKJV)

Remember He is always with us!  We are never alone and He has never walked away or turned His back on us!  Trust Him and proclaim scripture over your life everyday! 

No comments: