Friday, March 25, 2011

Slowing down

I've been a bit negligent in posting updates so here we go.

I have been forcing myself to slow down a bit and get a few things finished and put one on hold for a month or so.

Warrior is being run through the editing paces. I've gone over it quite a few times and made more changes in verb tenses and using different words than ever before. It is my best work to date. Right now it's in the hands of Jim Mohr who does my website and has edited some of my work in the past. He's a true life saver and great friend.

I have been very slow to get to work on documentary I'm at least done with the interviews and I've been dragging my feet on the reenactments. It's not been easy to get that figured out.

God has been very good to me in seeing more positive reviews come up on my books on amazon.com. He has also opened a few doors for me and opened up my heart more than it has been in 8 or 9 years. He's surrounded me with many great friends and helped me to mature in many ways. There is no better feeling than to know that God is still working in your life and that He is still there everyday.

God bless each and everyone who reads this..encourage them, inspire them, comfort them, and keep them safe. Amen

No comments: