Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ready for a break

Been way too busy for words....Ok so lets start the rundown.

I've finished shooting all the interviews for the Underground Railroad documentary I'm working on. Very good news. Now it's on to the other parts such as reenactments, music and narrator. Still a ton to do to get this thing ready to release in May/June 2011.

I have another documentary coming up with my girlfriend on steamboat travel on the ohio river. Not much started their yet but some good sources aren't too far off.

"Warrior" is going through the editing and formatting process. I plan to make it available in paperback and ebook. Which brings me to a decision I've been thinking about quite a bit. I am going to try to release all my books in ebook/pdf for free on a few websites to be named later. I just got a nook and think it would be great to have them available for free since the nook can read pdfs.

Finally I'm turning 31 on friday and hope that means I can get a little bit of a break and get some sleep. I've been very busy and could really use the rest.

Blessings to everyone! God is in control.

No comments: