Friday, October 29, 2010

So maybe I was wrong!

Today I have drastically picked up the pace on "Healer". It will probably bring more tears and thought than I have into any project I've ever done. Now I'm not saying the other books aren't wonderful it's just this one is really meant to touch the heart in a very special place.

I've also decided that I needed to tell stories..deep, tragic, healing, helpful stories in this book. My work has never been so focused as it has been on these last two books. I want to touch peoples hearts if they happen to be followers of God good, if not just as good. I want to touch people who have never had any experience with God ever just as much as someone who lives their life for God.

I am working so much harder than I ever have at improving and encouraging others in these books. It's like when you have a camera and are taking a picture sometimes those pictures can be fuzzy and other times they are very very sharp and the details are amazing. With each book the writing is getting sharper.

I know I said it had been a struggle so far but today was a huge breakthrough.

No comments: