Thursday, September 10, 2009

Praise Him

Today I was thinking about a favorite movie of mine...Facing the Giants. There is a quote from the coach that is ringing true in my life this week..."We praise Him when we win, we praise Him when we lose." Don't we all need that advice. Because as we succeed we often forget who has given us the opportunity to succeed. We think it's us but it's not. It's God. Without Him nothing is possible but with Him all things are possible. My book hit the market this week and today just became available on amazon.com. Now this is a time when I could let that go to my head and just think I'm so great. But instead I've been nervous. I've been praying. Let this book reach further than I will ever travel. Let this book glorify God, encourage others and reach people who are not Christians yet. Let it be an encouragement to someone going through some tough times. Most importantly God, let me be useful to You. God bless you and have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: