Thursday, September 3, 2009

Failing to Succeed

Micheal Jordan said that he could succeed because he had failed. I agree. It's not being afraid to fail that can be what it takes to be successful. I have attempted nearly everything I have ever dreamed of in life. I am constantly dreaming, trying, failing and succeeding. I learn so much from my failures that they push me. I am constantly praying and asking for guidance. Obviously I can't achieve all my dreams. But when it's not just about me but about reaching people for God. That's where I truly find success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shane, I totally agree. Success is enhanced and illuminated by failure. We have to first try. I think God wants us to actively live the Christian life....to share our faith by chasing our dreams.... dreams that he has so lovingly given to us.....