Friday, July 27, 2007

Prayer

Please pray for me and my son. There seems to be a lot of things coming against us right now. I have been fighting for custody of my son who is now three for close to 2 years. During this time he has moved twice with his mother. He had a breathing problem similar to asthma and recovered. Now a doctor has said that they think he has a speech delay and possible autism spectrum disorder. I received the news by letter from the Cincinnati Children's Hospital. It was recommended that he be placed in a program for these things, he should immediately be placed in preschool and that he should have a hearing test done. Unfortunately none of those things have happened yet. I can't do it because of the time when my son is with me nobody is in the offices. The magistrate over the custody case has until I believe august 20th to make a decision on custody. He said back in April his mind was made up and it looked very good for me but with it taking so long all I know to do is continue to pray and ask for more prayer on behalf of this situation. Also Ohio passed a law known as SB117 which cripples Public Access Television. I work in public access so I need prayer that God would open the doors that He has for me for a job and God willing to be able to serve full time in christian writing/television industry. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Shane

No comments: