Tuesday, October 8, 2013

He Hears Us

There are days where we call out to God and just wonder...does He hear me?  We pray and He doesn't answer right away.  That can cause us to doubt and worry at time.  So lets look at scripture about God listening.

1Chr 5:20 For they cried to the God in the battle, and He was entreated of them; because they put their trust in Him.

Ps 3:4 I cried to the Lord with my voice, and He heard me out of His holy hill.

Ps 34:4 I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Ps 55:16,17 As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me. Evening and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and He shall hear my voice.

Ps 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon You: for You will answer me.

Ps 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him.

These are just a few but so often we need these reminders.  Life is filled with challenges, bad days, times when our hearts are broken and we just want to give up.  He is with us all the time.  You are not alone.  It doesn't mean that God is like a genie in a magic lamp.  He isn't shocked or surprised with what you are going through.  Often He uses that time to shape and mold us into the person He wants us to be.  There will be times when He asks us to just trust Him..to be still and know He is God.  He doesn't need our help.  He knows what He is doing.

So in the midst of your challenges, heart breaking and tough days..trust God.  He is listening to you.

No comments: