Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Research and Thanksgiving

Blessings to everyone. Things are going very well on many project fronts.
I've got a few days of shooting down on my Underground Railroad Documentary tomorrow is a research day. My girlfriend Melissa has been a huge help and her ideas always give me another way to look at things to keep me thinking. I've been looking through a book published in 1898 for some background info and many more are yet to come.

I did a poetry reading with some great poets at the Anderson Center Fri. the 19th and met a lot of wonderful people. God is good!

I have continued writing on "Healer" and actually recited a few poems from it recently. It's a book that is an encouragement and more open to nonbelievers than I think any of my projects have ever been.

Finally...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and please if you know someone over seas in the military that cant be home give them a call.

No comments: