Thursday, June 3, 2010

Reading

What are you reading right now? The bible? A novel? Fiction? Nonfiction?

Right now I'm reading Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul. Now I have read this at least once a year since 2001. I really love this book. It has a lot of great encouraging and heart warming stories spanning from forgiveness to losing a loved one. God is in control in all those circumstances and I love being reminded of that.

Remember it's not always about us because somewhere out there someone is always hurting more.

Enjoy your summer, keep praying, and looking forward to the final destination God has for you.

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I am reading "He's the Pen, I am the Paper" - your book! Great work - interesting and introspective travels along life's paths with questions along the way. How do we find the answers? Seek God and ask directions - as Michael Card sings, there is "joy in the journey" - ask God to show you the way. GF - Christian author and t.v. show host.