Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update

I've been writing Warrior at least 4 days a week. It's going a bit slower than I have previously written but doing an entire book on the many wars of our faith and our battles each day needs to be addressed.

Thankful To Be Useful is going to be up on the website very soon.(Just a few edits away)

I've been trying to get my novel going but it's been a struggle. I keep having problems with the order of the story. I've started over 3 times so far.

God is really starting to open a lot of doors for my writing(which is really his). I am hopeful that this year I will have quite a few chances to share my faith and books. You can now find some "mini" sermons I've done on Anderson Community Television here in Ohio.

Stay blessed, encouraged, and faithful friends!

No comments: