Friday, May 15, 2009

Slacking on the blog

It's been a few months so I know I've been slacking on keeping up on this blog and 365 new poems. I've put a good dent into the 365 and that's been very good for me. I've got a new mac laptop which is motivating me to write everywhere I go and late into the night. It's been a bit of a struggle so far this year in some areas...I've been sick with pneumonia, then brochitis and I've been spending far to much time by myself. It's very hard to stay up and not drown myself in anger and bitterness. I guess I should take all this time and be writing. I have a bit of a rant I think I will get out here...It is extremely hard for a single christian man almost 30 who has a son to meet single christian women. I have tried the internet to the end of the earth with no luck. I've met alot of people in the same boat but what do we do? We pray of course but it's very hard to be patient in this endeavor. Ok so much for that! I've climbed out of the stone age and got an attachment for my mp3 player for my car. It is a very good investment. Keeps you focused on God when nothings on the radio. Ok... I've said enough more than enough for now. God Bless and thanks for stopping by.

Shane

No comments: