Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What's going on?

I thought with all that's going on and a lack of updates I would begin to do a blog. I've been very busy completing "True Ghost Stories from Ohio volume 2." I'm signed on for a third volume also. We had to find a new host due to our prior hosts health problems. Please keep him in your prayers. I have completed my first book "He's the pen, I'm the paper." It's going to be released through Xulon Press the largest christian book publisher in the world. It will be available on amazon.com and barnesandnobles.com, and hopefully a store near you in april 2008. I am planning a book tour but so far it's slow going. I plan to show up to the national association for religious broadcasting in Tenn. next year to pitch Heartland in hopes of getting it off the ground and on tv. It's been a very busy summer and I will be hitting the press trail this fall for the 2nd ghost dvd. So please keep my family and myself in prayer.

No comments: